Netgear EX2700 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender Say goodbye to WiFi dead zones. Convenient, discreet, and easy to install, extended WiFi coverage is just an outlet away with this essentials edition extender. Boost your WiFi for mobile devices and connect a wired device such as Smart TVs or game consoles
Package Contains Netgear EX2700 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender 1,
Technical Specification: Netgear.com
WiFi Tech and Range
- N300 (300 Mbps)†
Number of Ethernet Ports
- One (1) fast Ethernet port
Number of USB ports
- Not applicable
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices throughout your home
- Fast Ethernet port to connect home A/V devices to the network
Ease of Use
- CD-less setup—great for mobile devices
- Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
- WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP
- WiFi Range Extender (EX2700)
- Installation guide
- Dimensions: 2.64 x 2.17 x 1.34 in (67 x 55 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 0.22 lb (0.098 kg)
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Fast Ethernet port
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
† Data throughput, signal range, and wireless coverage per sq. ft. are not guaranteed and may vary due to differences in operating environments of wireless networks, including without limitation building materials and wireless interference. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
1 Works with devices supporting Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS).
The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
For Indoor Use Only
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 1-year Hardware Warranty.
- 24/7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date, when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller.
No posts found
In general, We ship within two (2) business days once the payment cleared.
Delivery made for Worldwide, All main cities: Within 3 to 5 business days.
All other remote locations: Depending on the carrier and approximately seven (7) to fifteen (15) business days.