The Vonage HT801 telephone adapter is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable connects to your existing broadband internet connection to provide you with telephone service for a phone number or fax number
HT801 Vonage Adapter-1
Universal AC Power Adaptor-1 (supplies 5V DC at 1 Amp to the adapter using a Micro USB connector)
One Ethernet Cable-1
Setup Instructions - Vonage HT801 Phone Adapter
1. Connect the blue Ethernet cable to the Internet (blue) port on the back of the Vonage HT801 adapter. Connect the other end to an open Ethernet (LAN) port to the back of your router, router/modem or managed switch on your network.
2. Connect the power supply for your adapter to the Micro USB 5V 1A DC port on the back of the Vonage HT801 adapter and plug other end into a power source. Use of a surge protection device is recommended.
3. Wait for the HT801 to complete the power on cycle. This may take several minutes to complete.
4. CAUTION: Do not disconnect the power from the Vonage HT801 adapter when the INTERNET and PHONE LEDs are blinking in unison.
5. Confirm the Power LED light on top of the Vonage HT801 adapter is blue. Wait for the Internet LED top and Phone(s) LED on top of the HT801 adapter to turn blue.
6. Connect your phone cord to the Phone port (1 or 2) on the back of the Vonage HT801 adapter.
In general, We ship within two (2) to three (3) business days once the payment cleared.
Delivery is made for All of India and all over the World, All main cities Within three (3) to five (5) business days.
All other remote locations: Depending on the carrier and approximately Seven (7) to fifteen (15) business days.